You’ll get sweat all over. The unique high quality portable sauna has exclusive beneficial features.
Affordable and easy to use in privacy of home or apartment. Anywhere without large spaces and special equipment. You don’t have to be professional for assembly and disassembly. The idea of design is marvelous.
You will get absolute convenience and much healthy benefits from the portable sauna than large wooden one.This beauty far infrared sauna is fordable and needs no plumbing, wiring, or time-consuming maintenance.
It sets up in seconds without tools. Simply plug it into a standard outlet, and in one minute, you'll be enjoying your own private sauna. Remoter control operating adjusts time & temperature without get out of bathtub.
THIS PORTABLE FAR INFRARED SAUNA IS GREAT FOR:
Detoxification & skin cleaning
Slimming & weight control
Muscle & joint pain relief
Better nights sleep
Curing colds and flus
Super thin (0.11cm) heating panel on back and two sides
Five minutes to reach the constant teperature of 65 degree.
The sun is our principal source of infrared heat. As the sun's rays hit the surface of the earth, the heat we perceive is in fact far infrared waves. Infrared heat is essential for all life. When you lie on the beach you are soaking up infrared heat. Unfortunately you are also receiving direct damage to your skin by ultra-violet rays, because the light of sun contains not only far infrared waves, but also ultra-violet. However our fir portable sauna provides the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation like ultra-violet.
The invisible and very safe far infrared heat produced by an infrared sauna is able to penetrate well below the skin, which enables the body to sweat at air temperatures of 110 - 140 ° f (much lower than conventional saunas). Far infrared heat can provide topical heating to raise tissue temperature; for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasm; relieving stiffness; and promoting relaxation of muscle tissue.Far infrared saunas & conventional saunas A conventional sauna must rely on indirect means to convey the heat to the body (convection - air currents - and conduction). But infrared rays convert to heat on contact with the body. Only 20 percent of the rays from an infrared heater heat the air, leaving over 80 percent of the energy to heat you. Thus, an infrared-heated sauna can warm you to a greater depth and more efficiently than a conventional sauna, while letting you breathe easily.
Health Benefits of the Steam Saunas:
The benefits don't stop there.
With infrared sauna technology, you can also lose weight, relax, relieve unwanted pain, increase your circulation, and purify your skin.
Sweating is one of the body's most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification.